Fire Extinguisher CO2 Carbon Dioxide
Co2 Fire Extinguishers are used against electrically energized equipment and in electrical environments.
Agent Capacity: 3.5kg
Agent Type: Carbon Dioxide
Total Mass: 9.0kg
Fire Rating: 10B:E
Approvals: AS/NZS 1841.6
Discharge Time: 10.5 - 14 Seconds
Dimensions: 150 x 590mm W x H
Fire Extinguisher Features:
• Lightweight Aluminium Cylinder. AS2030.1
• Powder coated with UV resistant paint finish.
• High pressure hose assembly with the Bell Horn design.
• 316 Stainless steel handles and levers – suitable for aggressive environments.
• CO2 is a clean nontoxic gas ideal for office areas with computers or sensitive electronics.
• Sturdy solid stainless-steel hanging bracket.
• Fire extinguishers have been fire tested for the use in B & E Class fires. Rating is an indication of the level of fire testing achieved. All testing is carried out by fire professionals.
• All fire extinguishers should be serviced to the relevant, current Australian Standard. AS1851 - Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems and Equipment
Firesolutions4u CO2 fire extinguisher is suitable for the following Applications:
• B Class Fires (flammable liquid fires such as oils, paints and solvents)
• E Class Fires (energised electrical fires such as switchboards and electrical motors)
$165.00 Regular Price