Brass Swing Check Valve Non Return Valve
- Swing Check valves are used where the flow moves through the valve in approximately a straight line similar to that in a gate valve, which is commonly used in pipelines conveying liquids by gravity or pumping.
- The check mechanism of the design incorporates a disc that swings on a hinge.
Brass Swing Check Valve can be fitted in Horizontal position.
Suitable for Hot/Cold water, Oils.
- Body: Brass
- Bonnet: Brass
- Hinge Nut: Brass
- Thread: AS 1722.1
- Sizes: 15mm 1/2", 20mm 3/4", 25mm 1", 32mm 1 1/4", 40mm 1 1/2", 50mm 2", 65mm 2 1/2", 80mm 3", 100mm 4".
- Max Working Temp: 200 deg C
- Working Pressure: 1380kpa
Brass Swing Check Valve Non Return