Fire Extinguisher ABE Chemical Dry Powder
Fire Extinguishers are suitable for all paper, wood, plastics, rubber, petrol, oil, paints and Electrically charged equipment or LPG Fires.
The ABE fire Extinguisher is the most widely used Fire extinguisher.
Suitable for your Home, Garage, Shed, Workshop, Office, Car, Truck the choice is yours.
Agent Capacity: 2kg
Agent Type: ABE Dry Chemical Powder
Total Mass: 3.7kg
Fire Rating: 3A:30B:E
Approvals: AS/NZS 1841.5
Discharge Time: 11-14 seconds
Dimensions: 120 x 400mm W x H
Firesolutions4u Fire Extinguisher Features:
• Deep drawn steel cylinder with welded base and robust skirt.
• Powder coated with UV resistant paint finish, giving extra resistance to standard corrosive environments together with dents and wears associated with normal fire extinguisher use.
• EPDM type UV resistant discharge hose with dust cap.
• Zinc plated brass valve with pressure indicator.
• 316 Stainless steel handles and levers – suitable for aggressive environments.
• Non-Aluminium Hose Ferrules on 4.5kg & 9.0kg required for underground use.
• 316 Stainless steel hose retaining clip and bands on 2.5kg, 4.5kg & 9.0kg models • Sturdy solid stainless steel hanging bracket, ideal for aggressive environments.
• A rugged epoxy coated metal vehicle bracket comes with 1.0kg, 2,0kg & 2.5kg models. 2.5kg model comes with wall bracket for internal installation.
• Aluminium inspection tag and ring (to be removed for underground coal mines).
• Fire extinguishers have been fire tested for the use in A, B & E Class fires.
• All fire extinguishers should be serviced to the relevant, current Australian Standard. AS1851 - Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems and Equipment. Fireworld ABE fire extinguisher is suitable for the following Applications: • A Class Fires (paper, wood, textiles) • B Class Fires (flammable liquid fires such as oils, paints and solvents) • E Class Fires (energised electrical fires such as switchboards and electrical motors)
Powder Fire Extinguishers ABE are suitable for the following types of fire:
Class A – Paper, textiles, wood, most plastics & rubber
Class B – Flammable liquids
Class C – Combustible gases
Class E – Electrically energised equipment