9 Litre Foam Fire Extinguisher 9L Foam Fire Extinguisher
9 Litre Foam Fire Extinguishers are commonly suited to tackle liquid fire such as oil based fuels, paints and solvents.
Agent Capacity: 9 LitreAgent Type: FoamTotal Mass: 12.5kgFire Rating: 3A:30BApprovals: AS/NZS 1841.4Discharge Time: 28 - 32 secondsDimensions: 193 x 610mm W x H
Fire Extinguisher Features:
• Stainless steel cylinder • Filled and charged ready to use
• Powder coated with UV resistant paint finish • Stainless steel handles and levers – suitable for aggressive environments
• Heavy duty zinc plated brass valve with easy to read pressure indicator
• Wall hanging bracket
• Australian Standards Aluminium Inspection Tag supplied and fitted to extinguisher
• Schrader valve, 45 degrees from horizontal for easier recharging
• Presto AFFF Foam is a fluorine free, Environmentally friendly foam
• Fire extinguishers have been fire tested for the use in A Class fires. Rating is an indication of the level of fire testing achieved. All testing is carried out by fire professionals.
• All fire extinguishers should be serviced to the relevant, current Australian Standard. AS1851 - Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems and Equipment
Firesolutions4u Foam fire extinguisher is suitable for the following Applications: • A Class Fires (paper, wood, textiles) • B Class Fires (flammable liquid fires such as oils, paints and solvents) • Do not use on E Class fires